Guard Tour System
Keep Security Personnel Accountable
Track security personnel and monitor their locations with the Real-Time Guard Tour System. The system uses the guardiX Data Collector and Easy Patrol Software to manage and provide security for your personnel, help you meet legislation for lone workers and know whereabouts of all patrolling officers.
How the Real-Time Guard Tour System Works:
The guardiX data collector reads RFID-based proximity checkpoints and collects data for transfer and evaluation to the control center. The collected data is then managed through Easy Patrol Software, an easy-to-use evaluation system, and summarized in various comprehensive reports. If a guard fails to reach a certain checkpoint, an automated notification is triggered.
- Automatic Detection: RFID checkpoints automatically and wirelessly detect personnel within 3-16 feet.
- High-tech Polycarbonate: Robust, tamper-proof, can withstand the elements, stores all data internally until transferred to software.
- Automatic Data Transfer: Control center automatically receives ID and timestamp for all personnel within a checkpoint area.
- Real-Time Notifications: Receive notifications if a guard does not reach a checkpoint on time.
- Full-Range Reporting: Many types of management reports available.
- Guard Tour Software: Configurable to meet site specific requirements.