GPS Wireless Time System
This is the most common method of retrieving the time signal is through the Global Positioning System (GPS) satellites. These kits include a 12.5-foot GPS cable, which can be extended up to 100 feet with optional extensions. We offer 5,10, 25, & 40 WATT Systems.
- Guaranteed signal coverage with one transmitter
- Easy installation in less than one hour
- 100% FCC compliance without the paperwork hassle
- Pinpoint accuracy to NIST—official world time
- Scalable for expansion or renovation
- Pricing direct from the factory to you
- Physical dimensions: 5"h x 167/8"w x 8"d
- Mounting: Desktop or rack mount
- Communication: Ethernet, RS-422 (GPS Plus), RS-232 (Std GPS), Contact Closure Sync (2-wire)
- Shipping weight: 71/2 ± 1/2 lbs.
- Display: 128 x 64 graphics LCD
- Keypad: 16 button tactile feedback membrane switch
- RF frequency range: 450-470 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 12.5kHz