CT900 Time Clock
Designed for companies with less than 100 employees.
Traditional and simple mechanical time clock.
Used for small businesses for job costing functions & payroll.
- Highlights tardy and early or late departures in red, making attendance violations easy to manage
- Supports popular pay periods: weekly, bi-weekly and monthly pay periods
- Automatic card feed and alignment eliminates user errors commonly made by employees
- Calculates total hours worked per day and pay period for up to 100 employees
- Long lasting ink cartridge
- Automatically adjusts for short months, leap year, and daylight saving time
- Bell ringing option included and commonly used for breaks by warehouses, factories, etc.
- Built-in battery backup to retain program and settings in case of power outage
- Rechargeable operational battery backup available for operating during power outage
- Displays time in 24-hour or 12-hour (standard) format
- Job Cost Mode for small businesses that need to track time spent on task, customer or job
- Easily mounts on table or wall for added security
- 12 Hour/Military Time
- Analog/Digital Clock: Digital Clock
- Depth: 4.2 in.
- Employee Capacity: 100
- Height: 8.9 "
- Model: 9401
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Width: 7.5 in.
Contact us to learn more
Fill out the form below and a sales rep will contact you to answer your questions.