AllSet Wall Clocks - Automatic Adjustment
Enjoy the comfort of being able to set it and forget it with our AllSet clocks. They are specially designed to automatically adjust to daylight savings time, and with our 5 year-plus battery booster pack, you can eliminate continually changing over the batteries.
The AllSet quartz clock movement features a microchip with an internal lithium battery that keeps track of the current date and time. The microchip is programmed to make the daylight saving time change at 03:00 am Eastern, 02:00 am Central, 01:00 am Mountain and 12:00 Pacific time twice a year. In the Fall, the movement will automatically move the hands forward 11 hours at an accelerated speed to achieve a setback of 1 hour from daylight saving time to standard time. In Spring, the movement will move the hands forward one hour to achieve the advance of one hour.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Automatic adjustment for Daylight Savings Time
- Impact-resistant plastic case
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate crystal
- Sweep second hand
- Double dial mounting availible
- AA battery movement
- Battery booster
- Operating voltage: 1.5vdc
- Operating voltage range: 1.2 to 1.7vdc
- Operating temp range: 23˚F to 122˚F (-5°C to +50˚C)
- Accuracy typical: ±1 Sec/Day
- Nominal torque at 1.5vdc: 1.2 g/cm @ second shaft
- Dimensions: 13 1/4" diameter, 2 1/2" depth
Contact us to learn more
Fill out the form below and a sales rep will contact you to answer your questions.