CDMA Wireless Clock System Kit
The most recent wireless clock system time sync option is Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), which receives the time signal from cell phone towers. Locating and programming the system controller is easy because there are no outside cables or wires to install. We offer 5,10, 25, & 40 WATT Systems.
- Guaranteed signal coverage with one transmitter
- Easy installation in as little as 5 minutes
- 100% FCC compliance without the paperwork hassle
- Pinpoint accuracy to NIST, the official world time
- Scalable for expansion or renovation
- Pricing direct from the factory to you
- Physical dimensions: 5"h x 167/8"w x 8"d
- Mounting: Desktop or rack mount
- Communication: Ethernet, RS-422 (GPS Plus), RS-232 (Std GPS), Contact Closure Sync (2-wire)
- Shipping weight: 71/2 ± 1/2 lbs.
- Display: 128 x 64 graphics LCD
- Keypad: 16 button tactile feedback membrane switch
- RF frequency range: 450-470 M
Contact us to learn more
Fill out the form below and a sales rep will contact you to answer your questions.